It occurred to me (when trying to explain what NingXia Red was to the sweet lady I just met at the Health Food Store – who seems just as excited about essential oils as me – is that possible?) 😉 that I have not yet “highlighted” one of the most amazing Young Living products/supplements offered. One that has so many health benefits in just 1 oz. serving, that it’s hard to fathom anything more naturally powerful!
Why is Young Livng’s NingXia Red Wolfberry Juice
Such a Powerful and Nutritionally Complete Supplement?
NingXia Red wolfberry juice incorporates the benefits of Goji berry, yuzu juice, aronia berry and therapeutic essential oils into a powerful antioxidant and nutritionally balanced drink. The NingXia and Chinese wolfberry have been used for thousands of years to support the immune system, promote longevity, and naturally detoxify the body.
In China, the wolfberry fruit is more often referred to as “goji” or lycii fruit. They are the bright red fruit of the Lycium barbarum plants. There are over eighty species of wolfberries worldwide that vary in antioxidant and nutritional value.
Lycium barbarum L is considered to have very high antioxidant properties in China, as it grows in a flood plain which is sourced from the Himalayan Mountains. The Himalayan Mountains are known to be one of the richest sources of minerals and organic nutrients found on earth.
What are the Benefits of Wolfberries Contained in NingXia Red?
The NingXia Wolfberry Benefits include:
- Contains the highest ORAC score of the wolfberries at 303 µTE/100g compared to the Chinese wolfberry at 202 µTE/100g. ORAC stands for Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity: It tells you the antioxidant capacity of a food item. For comparison, Acai measures at 184 µTE/100g and Blueberry at 32 µTE/100g.
- Highest levels of naturally occurring, age defying S-ORAC antioxidant activity. Antioxidants may protect the body against free radicals.
- Is the richest known source of Vitamin B1 or Thiamin which is necessary for energy production.
- Has a high level of naturally occurring Vitamin C or Ascorbic acid.
- Contains calcium, chromium, magnesium, potassium, copper, manganese and zinc-all important minerals in the body
- High amount of protein at 15.6% by weight which is higher than bee pollen.
- Rich in Amino Acids such as L- arginine, L-glutamine, L-leucine.
- Over 21% fiber by weight which is more than oat bran or buckwheat. Highest percentages of fiber contained in any whole food. High fiber supports a healthy digestive track.
- Contains Carotenoids which include zeaxanthin and lutein which support healthy visual function.
- And so much more! Look it up online. There’s so much more info out there!
What are the Benefits of NingXia Red Wolfberry Juice?
- Fantastic taste with no “junk-juice” (e.g., apple, white grape, pear, etc.) or added sugar.
- Contains a great whole food source of protein, fiber, minerals and vitamins.
- Contains therapeutic grade essential oils of yuzu, lemon, tangerine and orange.
- Contains natural antioxidants which protect the body against free radicals. It is free radicals that create cell oxidation; therefore Ningxia Red may help prevent against oxidative stress.
- Highest levels of naturally occurring, age defying S-ORAC activity. Studies have shown that S-ORAC supports cardiovascular health, supports healthy immune function and supports healthy eye function.
- May support natural detoxing process on a daily basis.
- Natural form of energy without sugar, caffeine or other artificial stimulants.
- Can be used to support animal wellness. Assists cats metabolize essential oils more efficiently.
- Only 20 calories per 1 ounce serving! 0 grams of Fat; 5 grams of Total Carbohydrates; 2 grams of Sugar; and <5 mg of Sodium.
- Halal and Kosher certified in 750ml bottles!
YA’LL NEED TO BE DRINKING THIS STUFF, PEOPLE!!!